EME commissioned funding opportunities
The EME commissioned workstream has three rounds, with up to nine separate call topics per year.
For a list of anticipated call topics for the next year, please see proposed research areas for EME commissioned calls.
A series of webinars have been organised to support the latest commissioned calls. Please sign-up using our webinar registration form or download the following webinar slides:
The following commissioning briefs are open for applications:
- Application process
- Tips for success in applying (pdf, 178.33 KB)
- Watch the video on tips for success in applying to EME
- Trial Steering Commitee (TSC) and Data Monitoring and Ethics Committee (DMEC) guidelines (pdf, 180.55 KB)
- Resources for researchers
- Word version of the Outline Standard Application Form (doc, 317.5 KB)
- Word version of the Full Standard Application Form (doc, 499 KB)