EME commissioned funding opportunities
The EME commissioned workstream has three rounds, with up to nine separate call topics per year.
For a list of anticipated call topics for the next year, please see proposed research areas for EME commissioned calls.
A series of webinars have been organised to support the latest commissioned calls; a list of dates can be viewed lower down this page.
The following commissioning briefs are open for applications:
- Application process
- Tips for success in applying (pdf, 178.33 KB)
- Watch the video on tips for success in applying to EME
- Trial Steering Commitee (TSC) and Data Monitoring and Ethics Committee (DMEC) guidelines (pdf, 180.55 KB)
- Resources for researchers
- Word version of the Outline Standard Application Form (doc, 317.5 KB)
- Word version of the Full Standard Application Form (doc, 499 KB)
A series of webinars have been organised to support the latest commissioned calls. Please either sign-up using our webinar registration form or download the following webinar slides:
|Topic - register or view slides from the webinar||Date of webinar|
|14/200 - Bone metabolism including parathyroid disorders (pdf, 459 KB)||Closed|
|14/205 - Mechanisms of isolated traumatic brain injury (pdf, 409.04 KB)||Closed|
|14/204 - Novel endoscopic optical imaging interventions and technologies||24 November 2014, 15:00-15:45|
|14/202 - Mechanisms of action of health intervention||12 December 2014, 15:00-15:45|
|14/201 - Inflammatory bowel disease||8 January 2015, 15:00-15:45|
|14/199 - Major trauma||12 January 2015 , 15:00-15:45|