EME commissioned funding opportunities
The EME commissioned workstream has three rounds, with up to nine separate call topics per year.
For a list of anticipated call topics for the next year, please see proposed research areas for EME commissioned calls.
Applying for funding?
View the slides of our previous webinars. More webinar dates will be announced soon.
The following commissioning briefs are open for applications:
|Topic||Deadline||Commissioning brief||Guidance notes||Apply|
|15/73 Markers of early treatment response in non-cancerous conditions||10 November 2015, by 1pm|
|Access guidance notes (pdf, 331.31 KB)||Apply|
|15/74 Novel diagnostics and treatments for irritable bowel syndrome||10 November 2015, by 1pm||Access guidance notes (pdf, 331.31 KB)||Apply|
|15/75 Mechanisms of action of health interventions||10 November 2015, by 1pm||Access guidance notes (pdf, 364.25 KB)||Apply|
|15/76 Severe opportunistic fungal infections||10 November 2015, by 1pm||Access commissioning brief (pdf, 135.93 KB)||Access guidance notes (pdf, 331.31 KB)||Apply|
- Application process
- Tips for success in applying (pdf, 178.33 KB)
- Watch the video on tips for success in applying to EME
- Trial Steering Commitee (TSC) and Data Monitoring and Ethics Committee (DMEC) guidelines (pdf, 180.55 KB)
- Resources for researchers
- Word version of the Outline Standard Application Form (doc, 319.5 KB)
- Word version of the Full Standard Application Form (doc, 504.5 KB)